Sunday 4 December 2016

Wisdom of the Clouds - How Cloudsourcing will become all pervasive.

Talk about what's happening across the space of cloud computing, digital, mobile, Devops, IOT, big data and social. How startups to enterprises can take advantage in this generational shift? How are companies like Oracle innovating in this space!

Key points of discussion:
Is there only one road to the cloud?
How does one take a cloud decision?
Is cloud really cheap?
Is my data really secure on the cloud?
Am I getting locked in to a particular cloud?
Should I move 100% to the cloud?
Is there a better way- I want control and I still want cloud?
Who should attend: developers, techie community, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CMOs and CHROs

For more Click Here....

For Free Seat Booking Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment